Well, that's not true. Lots of things have been happening. But I guess I've been too lazy to update. Maybe the camera will change things around. And I have a busy week coming up, so maybe that'll inspire me to update with each of my adventures. We'll see how that turns out...
So why is my week going to be so busy? It's because I've been annoyed by a bunch of stuff. I can't seem to get off my butt to finish Xenogears. Also I'm so stuck on figuring out sots. And I brought the keyboard back for some distraction, but I forgot the AC adapter. And somebody brought their new matress, but they're not here! Where are you? Oh well. And other stuff too.
So I need to get my mind of that stuff, hence the distractions. The best way to distract yourself? New toys!
Like this and that. I can't find my old white pair. So no black & white like Filip. And of course the camera. I'm still thinking about the Digital Rebel XT or the D50. And maybe a digital keyboard. Anyways, time to post some pictures up.
No comments:
Post a Comment