Thursday, July 20, 2006

Round 2: kaspfan11
I lose the flip, mulligan to 6 with no lands, so I go to 5.
Turn 1 Isamaru
Turn 2 Savannah Lions
Turn 3 Pyroclasm
I cast Kami
Turn 4 Another Kami gets Remanded
Turn 5 Kami gets Eclectrolyzed
Kami gets Remanded again
Turn 6 Ryusei
Jitte on Kami, attacked into Ryusei
And then it all goes downhill -- I survive for another turn using Helix, but Ryusei and Keiga pwn me.

He's playing Tron, so I take out Jitte, Kami, Hand of Honor, Seals, and put in the SOlifuges, Castigates, and Blood Hands.

Game 2:
Turn 2 Confidant
Turn 3 Castigate Meloku, Confidant gets Electrolyzed
Turn 4 Solifuge
Turn 5 Isamaru, gets Hammered
Turn 6 Isamaru, Keiga
Turn 7 Attack, with Solifuge getting blocked and Isamaru getting through. Flames deals the last 4 damage.

Game 3:
Mulligan down to 6 cards -- smart move.
Turn 1 Isamaru
Turn 2 He misses his land drop, I play Confidant
Turn 3 He misses his land drop again, and then drops the connection.

I think he probably should have won. Especially if he can Pyroclasm on turn 2. If he didn't, though, he may have been in trouble. I had en-Vec, Hit, and two Chars on the way...
Woohoo...Constructed rating to 1617...I'm into deeply profitable territory...

No comments: