Thursday, July 20, 2006

Round 3: etJake
I lose the flip again...he mulligans down to 5
Turn 2 Confidant
Turn 3 Electrolyzed, Hand of Honor, Isamaru
Turn 4 Char
Turn 5 Jushi Apprentice (8 to 12), Confidant
Turn 6 Keiga, attack through, Helix (3 to 14)
Turn 7 Kamano
Turn 8 chump Kamano, tried to Hit him but got Rewound

UR control, so I took out Hit, Kami, Seals and put in Castigate, Flames, and en-Vec

Game 2:
Turn 2 Confidant, Jushi
Turn 3 en-Vec gets Shaoled, Confidant gets Threaded
Turn 4 Castigate him, play Hand of Honor
Turn 5 Isamaru -- I keep hoping Confidant will kill him by revealing Keiga or something.
Turn 6 Confidant gets Shoaled
Turn 7 Castigate gets Rewound, I need red mana to Helix or Flame him! (5 to 7)
Ryusei comes out.
Turn 8 No help on the draw, Ryusei comes over (3 to 1)
Turn 9 I force 2 more damage in (1 to 1) and it's over...

Awww...But I got 4 packs, which is good for just 6 tix...

No comments: