Thursday, July 20, 2006

Round 1: Dr Bocho
Win the toss, mulligan down to 6 with only one land.
Turn 1 Savannah Lions
Turn 2 Savannah Lions
Turn 3 Dark Confidant
Turn 4 Hit his Signet
He concedes.

I take a guess that he's playing some UWB deck with Heirarch. So I take out the Ancient Laws, en-Vecs, Jittes, and Seals and put in the Solifuges, Castigates and Blood Hands for pure burn.

Game 2:
Turn 1 Isamaru
Turn 2 Hand of Honor
Turn 3 He plays Descendant of Kiyomaru, which I Hit
Turn 4 Isamaru gets Mortified
Turn 5 He plays Court Hussar, I Flame him for 4 (life is now 9 to 14)
Play Solifuge, he trades with Hussar (2 to 13)
Turn 6 Fetters my Hand of Honor (6 to 13)
Play Dark Confidant, Lightning him (3 to 15)
Turn 7 Zombifies his Descendant
Dark Confidant reveals Hit/Run :(, Hit is Signet (1 to 7)
Turn 8 Attacks with Descendant, plays Kokusho (4 to 4)
Lightning him (1 to 7)
Turn 9 He attacks (4 to 2), and then plays another Kokusho. Ouch.

Game 3: He mulligans down to 5 cards.
Turn 2 Dark Confidant
Turn 3 Condemns my Confidant, I play another one
Turn 4 Confidant reveals another Hit/Run (!!), I play Hand of Honor
Fetters my Hand of Honor
Turn 5 Solifuge (14 to 9)
Turn 6 Attack (8 to 9), then Flame him for the last 8.

Yay! I win a prize! Constructed rating up to 1609

No comments: