Saturday, July 08, 2006

So today I went to the Coldsnap prerelease. I was wondering why I didn't stay longer at the Kamigawa prerelease and play at the other flights after the main flight, but now I figured out why. The freakin' main flight takes forever! It started at 10 and ended at 4 and by that time I was pretty much done for. I ended up going 2-2, but I could have gone 2-1-1 if I had wanted to.

So it doesn't look like I'll be going tomorrow, but I'll see how I feel in the morning. I ended up paying $30 for ~$24 worth of product and 6 hours of fun(?). I'm too tired to post pictures. They'll come later. As will more detail about the matches.

On the topic (or not) about obscure objects, [Edit: taken down].

Finally, I went to see the Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged). That was a lot of fun. A lot of what they did was stuff that I realized later that we should have done back in high school, but some of the stuff was entirely new or obviously not possible given our contraints. Anyways, more on that later -- I seem to have a glucose deficiency at the moment...

No comments: