So what did I forget to cover? Um...
BBQ on Sunday (see some pics below):
I was disgustingly hot on the weekend. Going to and from the parking lot to the IMAX theater was tolerable on Saturday, but hanging out around the house afterwards and the BBQ on Sunday (with added heat from the grill, range and stove!) was pretty bad. And I realized I haven't gotten comfortable with my camera yet. I totally didn't take enough pictures. Besides all the people and yummy food, we managed to finish the outside portion of Amy's jigsaw puzzle -- I shoulda taken a picture of that to commemorate.
What's the solution to that? Obviously, if I'm having a good time I'm going to forget to take pictures. Hmm....do I have to train myself to stop every once in a while and take pictures of memorable moments?
Monday talking:
I feel much better about myself now that I've gone back and talked to a lot of my friends about random stuff. So thanks to Michael, Sandy, Charles, and even Archanna. (And probably Wendy in the near future).
Wednesday game:
Root beer float day at the Colliseum. The Warriors mascot came up and dunked four scoops of ice cream into James's cup instead of the normal two. And I didn't take any pictures :( I have to stop being so self-conscious about taking pictures. My excuse was that I was holding my own root beer float and didn't have enough hands to take a picture. Lame...I should have just put my float down on the table somewhere.
The game itself was good. A's won 5 to 1. I was expecting Boston to score a little more since Haren's been in a little bit of a funk and the Boston offense is so strong. I wasn't inordinately surprised to see Snyder give up so many runs.
I got sunburned. Can't tell how badly yet, but my arms look pretty bad since I didn't put any sunscreen on them. Maybe I'll take pictures later...haha
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment