prdwong's pictures
Monday, July 03, 2006
A couple huskies hiding out under the table. It's a little dark without the flash.
The flash really brings out their highlights...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
prdwong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(24)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(135)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(31)
▼
July
(66)
So what did I forget to cover? Um...BBQ on Sunday ...
Can you tell if they will connect or not? I can...
No telephoto lens... =( This makes a great case f...
OK, so the Castro pictures didn't come out so goo...
I travelled to exotic locations to get these ...
The beginning of Superman Returns (i.e. the insid...
As it got closer, I realized that it looked prett...
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. I was trying ...
More pictures for your enjoyment...The night sky a...
And then of course, I couldn't play Sealed Deck on...
Whoops...I ended up being too late to for the Cold...
YES! This day is good for something besides comind...
Round 3: etJakeI lose the flip again...he mulligan...
Round 2: kaspfan11I lose the flip, mulligan to 6 w...
Round 1: Dr BochoWin the toss, mulligan down to 6 ...
I'm about to enter my first Constructed Standard t...
Reminder to self: poo is done, but gtx is not. No ...
Yesterday was only semi-lucky. Two out of four was...
TapEx on Friday. Matt's dish. Now I need a pictur...
Pho Hoa on Friday. Matt takes the worst picture...
Shiny shoes!Stephanie and Albert goofing off. Wat...
Filip wants to work us out extra hard while everyb...
Everybody wish me luck tomorrow! Luck means I woul...
OK, so the Coldsnap prerelease. The only other pre...
So I went to see The Devil Wears Prada last night ...
Bleah. I've been so busy typing on my geocities ac...
So today I went to the Coldsnap prerelease. I was ...
Yeah, the sign at the box office said, "Tonight's ...
So I got power going to the keyboard, but it's jus...
Somehow Mega Man looks cuter with Japanese kanji....
This made me realize how many recent games ...
Tonight I went to a store that imports Japanese s...
John takes good pictures. Eric does not.
After talking to Theresa I tried to get a few p...
I found some more stuffed animals in the ga...
Why haven't I been updating my blog lately? Becaus...
I just got my new camera, so I decided to go aroun...
A bunch of Nintendo figures hanging next to where...
A bear and another two cows, all protected from d...
Playing with the focus. First on the snake (alt...
Playing with the exposure time -- trying to see i...
With flash, we can freeze the moment.Flash with l...
A patriotic eagle book-ending the cassettes. My b...
A scary beaver my mom probably got from M.I.T. Yo...
The top of the couch lined with the "smaller"...
The main couch taken up by stuffed animals. T...
A ball thingamajig just crawling with little plus...
A turtle who's fallen into the ball trap. A lamp ...
A kitten playing 'meowsic' on a dusty piano. Not ...
Flashing the shadow on the wall behind. Too bad i...
Focused on the pegacorn. And on the lamp behind. ...
A few Dragon Quest slimes I picked up from CGE. F...
I don't know where the rest of the letters are. W...
A dalmation being squished by a chair in the corn...
Big animals. This was bigger than my brother for ...
A parrot who's been hanging from the ceiling for ...
A cat which is either holding on for dear life, o...
My awards. And it isn't even that much because th...
My brother's trophies. Yes, they're taller than m...
A couple huskies hiding out under the table. It's...
Time for some fun with shutter speed. I turned on...
Taking the tripod back to the roller coaster now ...
I think I left the shutter open a little too long....
I opened the curtains to let a little more light ...
Testing out the depth of vision. Here it is at 7m...
Using macro mode here, even though I didn't know ...
No comments:
Post a Comment