Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Why is it that it is so hard to go out and do things? It's so easy to just sit back and say, I don't feel like going to such and such right now...there will be a next time. But every time I go out, I always end up having fun and am glad I went. Take the rallye, for example. After Eric and Charles bailed, I was seriously considering not going. But I forced myself to drag my brother along and we had a great time. Why is it that it takes such an effort to decide to do something that always ends up being enjoyable?

Yesterday I went over to Tuesday draft at Pro-Star. Once again, I had to basically force myself to go. I felt like I much rather would have stayed at work and not go. Once I got there though, I decided not to play since they were doing RGD instead of CCC. Should I have played anyways, even though I don't know anything about RGD? Or was I wise to stick with my plan to get involved only at CSP and later?

I'll go live on gtx once it's all over starting 5:00PM ET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the meantime, i'm FORCED to do things. say goodbye to my life for the next week.