Sunday, August 27, 2006

This morning I had a dream where somebody hurt me. They were just having fun, and I told them to stop but they didn't listen and just kept poking me in the same place harder and harder. And then in the end I had a gash on my abdomen and they weren't sorry about it at all.

You know what bothers me at the moment? People who haven't stopped to take the time to understand themselves. Then they go off and end up deceiving themselves. The problem is that my intuition is useless when dealing with people like that. All it tells me is that the person genuinely believes what they're saying at the time. It's only after prolonged interaction with them that I realize that nothing they say can be trusted to hold true. And that's not a very good state to view someone in.

So then what happens is that they slice you open and your bowels all fall out. The End. =p

No comments: