prdwong's pictures
Saturday, August 19, 2006
The big slacker outside the mess he calls his cube.
Hungry, hungry hippos.
Eric ready for some dessert.
Pho? No, Pho. Pho? Pho. Pho? Pho.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
prdwong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(24)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(135)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(31)
You know what's the great failing of personal blog...
This morning I had a dream where somebody hurt me....
Watch out...Ariel has a new mom! Um...the odds of...
Goodbye to Audrey. You are a hot wushu girl. Good...
Changing of the guard. The money goes to this guy...
We're too early! Just Lamar and Dave (w/little Ar...
For reference, Eric's goodbye lunch was Thursday. ...
I cannot tell a lie. To everyone else, today's le...
"That's" the big manager. Lauro is one of the lit...
The big slacker outside the mess he calls his cub...
The lone lit lamppost. It's rife with symbolism. ...
Filip busts it out, 2Pac style... Kunyu enjoys he...
What am I gonna do with all this junk? All this j...
A toast to Audrey....I mean, Professor Yap. Chuc...
So what's been happening since the last update? I ...
D adke jlrt ......This message will self-destruct ...
Crap. gtx got delayed to at least Sept. 13. I brie...
Why is it that it is so hard to go out and do thin...
So since Eric and Charles completely bailed on the...
So after the PTQ fiasco, I saw My Super Ex-Girlfri...
So Sunday was supposed to be Grand Prix day, but E...
Scott is back from China and is hungry for food. ...
Craig and family watch over the tot. Liz and ...
Tariq's daughter wants to know who the othe...
Sorry...I forgot who's kid this was...I thi...
Paul and kid. JT and very shy kid. Matt and...
John is enjoying his corn on the cob. Lauro...
Foam galore...I wonder what would have happened i...
Racing on the day of... Slip 'n Slide... Racing...
I keep waiting for them to change the lines...
NVIDIA Speedway 500: Start your engines!! Loo...
►
July
(66)
No comments:
Post a Comment