So much for the plan to keep a daily blog. I lasted one day before dropping the ball. hahahaa.
Here's the reason. Saturday was my Wii party where I invited all the Wushu people.
Scott: He responded to the evite with a "No", but his comment was "woot". Apparently, he misclicked. He showed up. Raving Rabbids was right up his alley.
Chris: Said he might come, but he didn't. He's so busy....
James: What a flaker!
Nancy: Dropped by with Yves. She totalled everybody in the running mini-games. It was unbelievable.
Gavin: Dropped by with his friend. Actually, I should ask him if I know him from before. Gavin's friend's name was Daniel Wang. Is he the same Daniel Wang that I ran hurdles against in Lynbrook?
Lawrence: Stopped by for a little bit before taking off.
I think that was everybody. Oh yeah, before hand, went out to have lunch with Patricia and watched an episode and a half of Heroes. Good thing we decided to try to play a little before 2:00, because I found out that not only were the batteries that I charged weren't chargeable (may leak or explode if recharged...O.o), but the rechargeable batteries that I bought had no charge in them (I guess you have to charge them before using them first). So I ran back home and picked up a bunch of batteries.
The party pretty much petered out and exactly the right time: 6:00. Because the party to say hi to Andy (Esther's fiance) started from 6:00-6:30. So I had time to pack up the Wii and go over to Kittoe.
We went to a burger joint in Palo Alto. The funny part was when the conversation at the table divided itself into games (Esther, Hanlin, Andy, Me, Chris, semi-Byron) and Gilmore Girls (semi-Byron, Maria, Karen, Joy). Speaking of Joy, this was the first time I had seen her in a while, and on the ride back to Kittoe, I asked her how Jenny was doing. And she said she deleted her!!! Now, there's apparently some dirty dog named Wolvie running around on my DS. Boooo!!!
So back at Kittoe, we fired up the Wii, and because Joy wanted to play Trauma Center, I let her do a couple operations. Then everybody went off to play Bang! and I was stuck with Joy on the Wii. I really wanted to play Bang! since Andy had a new expansion, but oh well. So I went through Wii Sports with Joy. She was absolutely hysterical over Boxing, and she ended up winning 3 to 2 on the judge's decision. We also tied in baseball after she got a two-run homer.
When the Bang! game ended, essentially I gave the controllers to the girls (Maria, Joy, Esther, Shalley), and they proceeded to have boatloads of fun. I extricated myself and got to play a game of Bang! (although a short one!), but we kept getting distracted because the girls kept squealing like crazy.
Anyways, people kept playing until like 1:30, so by the time I got home I was just exhausted. Hence, no update to the blog.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment