prdwong's pictures
Friday, December 01, 2006
Lily's friend. I totally think she looks and sounds like Kunyu. Kunyu's good twin.
Hanging out with Grace when she came back for Thanksgiving...
James and Jeff duking it out in Wii Boxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
prdwong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(24)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(135)
▼
December
(18)
Red China.Farm China.In Hyatt.
My grandfather worked here for more than 20 years....
On the subject of scary birds, these birds (geese?...
Wii makes everybody happy!Scary birds outside one ...
We went to an Indian Restaurant on Santana Row, th...
....I took my last private blog entry and put it t...
Joy has a weird look on her face. I don't know how...
It all looks so good! It tasted good too...This wa...
After finding two ants in my drink at work, I fou...
Yves: Quick! Pretend I'm taking a picture of you ...
Kittoeii-ness. Nvidiaii-ness.This cube is absolut...
Waiting outside the shipping warehouse for Dan to...
I SCREWED UP MY BLOG SO BADLY!!!!
OK, to make a really, really, long story short, he...
So much for the plan to keep a daily blog. I laste...
OK, I'm gonna try to start keeping a daily blog. L...
Lily's friend. I totally think she looks and soun...
Stephanie is a drunk! Candlelit water, after Bagu...
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(66)
No comments:
Post a Comment