OK, to make a really, really, long story short, here's what happened:
Sunday after church we decided on the spur of the moment to go watch the new Bond movie, then we ate dinner because we were starving, and then we went back to Kittoe and played Wii until like 2:00. So I was way too tired to make my daily entry in my blog.
Monday I went to Totoro after Taiji and then goofed off. I really should have made my entry but I guess I was feeling good that I had made my Saturday entry on Monday. bleah.
Tuesday I stayed late at Kittoe because Thomas and Sam had not played the Wii. Got back at like 1:00 and I was way too tired to make my daily entry in my blog.
Wednesday we went to Amaro's for lunch, and then after coming back from Bagua I went back to work and worked til like 4:00AM, so I was way too tired to make my daily entry in my blog.
Which brings us to Thursday, where more fun stuff happened, but having had only like 4 hours of sleep last night, I'm way too tired to say any more.....hahaha.
OK, tomorrow I must make an entry! I'm sad that no-one will know all the funny stories that happened to me this past week....=p
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and by tomorrow you must mean next week...=p
Post a Comment