prdwong's pictures
Friday, September 08, 2006
Lens flare.
"Floaters" Or, since my camera doesn't have vitreous fluid, that's probably a dust particle on the lens.
I don't think I walked in the herbicide....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
prdwong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(24)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(135)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(14)
I came to the realization today that I've been fil...
Joss Whedon is genius. Illyria is another take on ...
Busy busy busy....So I took some vacation to kind ...
The Five Love LanguagesMy primary love language is...
The 2006-07 TV season has begun! Desperately tryin...
I'm updating this because I'm waiting for a bunch ...
One more post to prevent scrolling unhappiness.Som...
Lens flare. "Floaters" Or, since my camera doesn'...
WTH!!!! Can you say, West Nile Virus? You totally...
People wait outside waiting for the fake fire to ...
I was playing We Love Katamari the other day. I wi...
First of all, the only reason why I'm posting this...
I watched Good Night, and Good Luck. The question ...
Pic of both me and Michael on the high score list...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(66)
No comments:
Post a Comment