Monday, September 11, 2006

The 2006-07 TV season has begun! Desperately trying to catch up already since I slacked off all summer.

Alias, season 3
Angel, season 5
Desperate Housewives, season 2
ER, lots
Las Vegas, season 1
Grey's Anatomy, season 1
24, season 1
9/10, The Simpsons
9/11, Prison Break
9/12, House
9/12, Standoff
9/12, Battlestar Galactica
9/13, Bones
9/13, Justice
9/18, The New Adventures of Old Christine
9/18, How I Met Your Mother
9/22, Ghost Whisperer
9/28, Supernatural
10/3, Veronica Mars
10/4, Lost
winter, American Idol
midseason, Medium
midseason, Scrubs
Seinfeld, season 2
Robotech, episode 32

9/15, Men in Trees
9/18, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
9/18, The Class
9/19, Smith
9/20, Jericho
9/20, Kidnapped
9/21, Shark
9/21, Six Degrees
9/24, Brothers & Sisters
9/25, Runaway
9/25, Heroes
9/26, Help Me Help You
9/28, Ugly Betty
10/1, The Game
10/3, Friday Night Lights
10/4, Twenty Good Years
10/4, The nine
10/11, 30 Rock
10/17, The Knights of Prosperity
11/15, Day Break
november, Big Day
november, Notes from the Underbelly

Vanished: So much negative publicity on this series. And a bunch of comparisons to Kidnapped, airing later in the season. The problem is that they threw in like every possible hook in the book, to be able expand and throw new twists later on. They do it in too obvious a manner too, which makes the show a little insulting to the viewer.

Celebrity Duets: Reality show. Bleah. I dunno if I'll even watch American Idol this season...

'Til Death: Brad Garrett's new show. Comedy about marriage. I think I'm relating better to the comedies about single relationships.

Happy Hour: Here's a comedy about single relationships, but nothing really drew me in...

I watched A League of Their Own again last night. Stories about people proving they can do more than others believe they can appeal to me. It's also nice to watch a plain movie now and then...one that's not trying to send across a message to the audience (OK, it's talking a little bit about gender/racial equality...). So you can just get involved in the story of these people's lives for a couple hours and escape the real world.

No comments: