Another boring update on TV shows so far, since I've been doing a little better at catching up this past week.
Vanished: Too insulting to watch. One if the agents is Ming-Na, from ER!
Celebrity Duets: Ewww, reality.
Happy Hour: Nothing to hook my attention. I don't want to watch this obnoxious party guy (who happens to be Lex Medlin, from Friends (the one Joey "pees" on at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' something-something party)).
Justice: Great beginning, but then no novelty. The head guy is Victor Garber, from Alias! The nice guy is Kerr Smith, from Charmed (Kyle, the detective)!
Men In Trees: Yeah, a woman trying to figure out men. I'm not in that place right now. The bartender is Abraham Benrubi, from ER (Jerry the receptionist)!
Til Death: Married couples. Sorry, I'm not there yet. The old guy is Brad Garrett, from Everybody Loves Raymond! The young guy is Eddie Kaye Thomas, from American Pie!
Shark: Like Justice, another House wannabe. A tad more interesting, due to the relationship with his daughter. But still not good enough. The head guy is James Woods! The boss is Jeri Ryan, from Star Trek: Voyager!
Help Me Help You: A bunch of dysfunctional psychiatric patients and their problems. The angry guy is Jere Burns, from Good Morning, Miami and Las Vegas (the guy who bets everything he owns)! The psychiatrist is Ted Danson, from Cheers!
Ugly Betty: Based on a telenova. Sorry, can't relate. The mean lady is Vanessa Williams!
The Game: A spinoff of Girlfriends. Wheee.
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: This is going to be big just because of the hype. Oh well, I'll keep watching for now...The head writer is Matthew Perry, from Friends! The president is Amanda Peet, from The Whole Nine Yards! The fat guy is Nate Torrence, from How I Met Your Mother, Ghost Whisperer, and Las Vegas!
Runaway: Still waiting to see how the situation with the kids turns out in the second episode. The mom is Leslie Hope, from 24! The daughter is Sarah Ramos, from American Dreams (Patty)!
Kidnapped: Waiting to see how the situation turns out. The FBI lead guy is Delroy Lindo!
Six Degrees: Giving it another chance to draw me in. I don't know anybody in this show!
Brothers & Sisters: OK, the family's in financial trouble. Now what? The young kid is Dave Annable, from Reunion (Aaron)! The main girl is Calista Flockhart, from Ally McBeal! The mom is Sally Field! The uncle is Ron Rifkin, from Alias! The dad's "girlfriend" is Patricia Wettig, from Alias and Prison Break!
Heroes: I'm hooked. The premise is good, and they're doing this right. The time guy is Masi Oka, from Scrubs (Franklyn)! The mirror girl is Ali Larter, from Legally Blonde! The policeman is Greg Grunberg, from Alias and Lost!
Smith: I'm hooked. I think the writing on Heist was better, but the plotting on this is better. The head guy is Ray Liotta! The girl is Amy Smart, from Scrubs!
Jericho: I'm hooked. I wanna see how the town copes. Disaster movies unite! The main girl is Ashley Scott, from Birds of Prey! The teacher is Sprague Grayden, from John Doe!
The Class: I'm hooked. Funny start, I think I like! The cool girl is Lizzy Caplan, from Related! The married girl is Andrea Anders, from Joey!
Standoff: I'm hooked. The situations are nice and new. The lead guy is Ron Livingston, from Office Space! The boss is Gina Torres, from Angel and Alias!
Seinfeld: Trying to go through the series. Currently on season 2.
ER: Trying to go through the series. Currently trying to get season 12, working my way backwards.
Alias: Trying to go through the series. Need to get season 4.
Grey's Anatomy: Trying to start the series.
Las Vegas: Trying to catch up. Currently at the end of season 2. Hmm...not sure why I'm still watching this. Although there is a wide variety between the episodes.
Desperate Housewives: Trying to catch up. Currently at the beginning of season 2. Hmm...not sure how much I want to keep up.
Bones: Good in the first season, haven't seen much in the second season. I don't like their new boss.
Battlestar Galactica: Season starts any day now.
How I Met Your Mother: Ted is comedy. Marshall and Lily, not so much.
The New Adventures of Old Christine: Good situations. Julia Louis-Dreyfuss does it well.
Veronica Mars: Hope the new season is good!
Lost: Yeah, yeah, suck us in.
Supernatural: Give us some more one shots...too serialized with the big bad demon.
Prison Break: So far so good...
House: Throw us some more quirky episodes.
Simpsons: Comfort food.
24: Trying to catch up. Currently at the middle of season 1.
Medium: I dunno....I guess they do a good job with Joe's writing.
Scrubs: Craziness.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment