Thursday, April 05, 2007

OMG, that was like one of the hardest things I've had to do in a loong time. I hope you guys all enjoyed it because I poured a whole lot of effort into it. Unfortunately, I can't muster up the energy to go over it again and fix a lot of it -- it's basically a rough draft and I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff that I'd change if I went back and looked it over again. I was trying to copy the stylings of B-Side over at www.tvgasm.com, who's left and is no longer writing recaps for the site anymore. There are a lot of in-jokes that carry over from his recaps, so if you enjoyed my recap, I encourage you to head over and read his as well...

Send me your thoughts and what you thought and hopefully I didn't offend anyone with my post! =)

No comments: