prdwong's pictures
Friday, February 23, 2007
Just to let everybody know, I'm back safe and sound, with only one item possibly lost.... =p
Now I have to get cracking on all the pix I took and start posting entries...haha
1 comment:
DDRKirby(ISQ)
said...
one item? hope it wasn't an important one...
12:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
prdwong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2007
(24)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(7)
Yeah, that's pretty much the expression he has on ...
Some random pics from before my trip...Yeah, this ...
Just to let everybody know, I'm back safe and soun...
Yeah, so getting to Charlottesville was definitely...
I like my new camera. Of course, being the klutz I...
I guess praise that this week's drama was resolved...
I hate my blog. I hate it with a vengeance. I want...
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(135)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(66)
1 comment:
one item? hope it wasn't an important one...
Post a Comment