Friday, February 02, 2007

I guess praise that this week's drama was resolved in a better manner than I was expecting. It's always a little disconcerting to see that many situations, when looked at from the outside, are so clear. But when you're involved and embroiled in the middle of it, it is simply all too easy to lose that perspective.

Anyways, without going into any details, I pray that everyone involved in the drama can get on with their lives. I wish everyone all my sympathies.
Progress! Yay!

2 comments:

DDRKirby(ISQ) said...

Of course, it's not just time in terms of x amount of hours--the amount of emotional commitment you can have isn't really unlimited. You can't be "best friends" with fifty different people at once.

although, for some reason, it seems like half of a college class can graduate with "highest" honors. hehe.

Anonymous said...

so, are we gonna get -more- entries now that there might be more interesting things to post about?

or -less- entries because you're going to have less time...?

=p